Esteemed Contributor

Re: This gets a yes from me.

Why don't they just get better pickup with priority?  No one should have to go in where there are people.  They can have my slots!

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I think that it's an excellent choice, given what they are going through to keep us alive. I can't imagine anyone begrudging them this little perk.

-----------------

I agree!!  These people are essential to the health  of their community.  Anything we can do to make their day easier is okay with me!!  And yes, there are other essential jobs and maybe they will get their special time too!!

Honored Contributor

My daughter can hardly find what she needs to survive. By the time she gets to the store it looks like locusts have been there. She is a first responder. When she gets a day off all she wants to do is sleep

I found her a thermometer on Ebay, and they didn't goudge for it. They made a nice  profit and I am OK with that

I will be so glad when this is over, and I am sure most people feel the same way

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I think that it's an excellent choice, given what they are going through to keep us alive. I can't imagine anyone begrudging them this little perk.

@suzyQ3 

Thank you.  We OPTOMISTS, appreciate the good steps, not wring the joy out of them.  🤗.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras