Trusted Contributor

Reflections on Life Today......

I saw this posted on the internet.  I don't know who the author is, but I thought I'd share.....

Reflections on the Virus:

1.  Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks.  The other half with a drinking problem.

2.  I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune.  Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.

3.  I need to practice social distancing with the refrigerator.

4.  I still haven't decided where to go for Easter--the living room or the bedroom.

5.  Every few days, try your jeans on just to make sure they still fit.  Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

6.  I don't think anyone expected when we changed the clocks, we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone.

7.  This morning, I saw my neighbour talking to her cat again.  It was obvious she thought her cat understood her.  When I got back into the house, I told my dog and we both laughed.

8.  My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.

9.  I'm so excited it's time to take out the garbage.  What should I wear?

10.  I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to "Puerto Backyard" 'cause I'm getting real tired of "Los Livingroom."

11.  Classified Ad:  Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.

12.  Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Reflections on Life Today......

@DottieBlue  All excellent!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue 

#2 is a favorite of mine.  Saw it the other day and laughed until I cried.

I know I'm losing it because today, an Angel Soft TP commercial ran showing them in the factory, and I started to cry. 

Good heavens...Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I've seen this before and I still think it's hysterical especially #8!!!

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue   I loved reading this. Thank you for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue : I had seen some of these before, but not all. Thanks for posting.

#6,7 & 8 made me LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

#2 really hit home with me.  I was a lavish user of TP, now I'm a real miser.  I saw DH using a wad of TP for something totally unrelated to bathroom use and was so upset that he'd waste something so "precious."  I told him the next time he thought about grabbing a handful of toilet paper for something other than the potty, to pull out a $20 bill and use it instead lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Really comical, thanks for sharing with us.

Respected Contributor

@DottieBlue   THANK YOU!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue ...Wow, this is a fun read, don't know where you found it but thanks for sharing it with us.  I'm going  to share it with some of my friends outside of the forums.  Again, thank you.  Woman LOLHeart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam