Esteemed Contributor

Re: This Simple Image Test Reveals How Rare Your Personality Is!

I took the test, got 1%.  I am not a control freak by any means, perhaps more like a perfectionist.  Otherwise some of the things I am supposed to be are not bad.  I think I can accept the 1%.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

How rare is your personality? Only 7% of the population are as creative as you are.

Your most defining traits: Originality, imagination and curiosity.

You are a very creative, imaginative and passionate person. You love to experiment with various forms of creations, and challenge yourself at every opportunity.
One of the most important things in your life is your alone time. During that time, you let your mind flourish and your creativity go wild. Without that creating outlet, you could go practically insane. Your creative nature helps you to always look at the positive side of life, always find the mental strength to move forward, and never look back.

Very interesting.  Very little of this is true of me.  I enjoyed it though.  Cool.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:
How rare is your personality? Only 1% of the population has your strong mind, soul and spirit.

Your most defining traits: You set high standards and you achieve them (yet you don't see it), you are a control freak and you are flawless in everything you do.

You have a strength and fighting spirit that few can match. You're strong, determined, dedicated, and willing to sacrifice for what you believe in. You are incredibly courageous and fight hard to achieve your goals. This type of warrior spirit goes along with your perfectionism. You always try to do the best work possible, and you inspire others to do the same.

Possessing this combination of traits, has taken a long toll on your life, and we think you should try to relax a little, even take a short vacation, you will feel better, trust us!

Me too...looks like all the rare people are here. lol 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

Another seven percenter here!  Actually pretty accurate for me!

How rare is your personality? Only 7% of the population are as creative as you are.

Your most defining traits: Originality, imagination and curiosity.

You are a very creative, imaginative and passionate person. You love to experiment with various forms of creations, and challenge yourself at every opportunity.
One of the most important things in your life is your alone time. During that time, you let your mind flourish and your creativity go wild. Without that creating outlet, you could go practically insane.
Your creative nature helps you to always look at the positive side of life, always find the mental strength to move forward, and never look back.