Esteemed Contributor

This Cat Video is Too Cute For Words

Heary smile.jpghttp://kitticats.com/bengal-momma-cats-pep-talk-with-baby-kitty/2/

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Re: This Cat Video is Too Cute For Words

OK, but how do you get it to play?  I tried clicking on your link, then I went to that site online & in both cases just got the still photo.  Is it on YouTube?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DoneTryin It's the second photo down the page, just click in the middle. on the arrow.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Still not able to play & also went to the website.  Below the still photo is a picture of a tv but nothing to activate the video.  I'm on my Kindle so maybe that's the problem. Thanks anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@DoneTryin Yes, I'm sure it's the Kindle. Well maybe you can remember to look at it next time you are on a computer.

Respected Contributor

I was able to play it from YouTube.  There's a part 2 with less talking & mama does help one get out of the box.  Then a human hand swoops in & puts it back in the box.  Animals parenting are always fun to watch!

Esteemed Contributor

@DoneTryin Oh I'm glad you got to see it. I thought she was trying to teach him how to crawl out Woman LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

Yes, that's what I thought, tooCat LOL

Respected Contributor

Cute!!

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."