Honored Contributor

18 seconds of adorable bird hijinks! 8-)

[ Edited ]

Stanley the African Gray knows just how to have fun, LOL:

http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20945789,00.html

CICKTYPVEAAMoXy.jpg (273×343)

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Honored Contributor

Re: 18 seconds of adorable bird hijinks! 8-)

Seriously...

You have NEVER enjoyed a pistol of bird doing this, with his dogbrothers and mom as his audience.

C'mon, birdmama!

C'mon, chickenbutt!

C'mon, kcladyz!

C'mon, people, for goodness sakes!!

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Esteemed Contributor

I'll have to admit, I have never seen a bird slide down a banister before.  This is a new one for me.   Yay, Stanley!  I got a kick out of this.  I think the dogs did, too! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jubilant wrote:

I'll have to admit, I have never seen a bird slide down a banister before.  This is a new one for me.   Yay, Stanley!  I got a kick out of this.  I think the dogs did, too! 

ITA!  Man Very Happy

Especially the dog on the very left, who gave that classic doggie 'happy snort/sneeze' when Mom said "Yay, Stanley!".  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

African Greys are so smart.  As soon as I started the video, Ru perked up and barked too.  ha!   

Thanks for the fun.  Needed a laugh or two.  Smiley Happy

I was saying in a thread I started in the TV Forum, about watching a PBS concert that I was singing along and Ru kept coming over to see if I was ok.  hehe - everybody's a critic, eh?  Smiley Sad  Oh, and Tarzan was dancing so I guess he didn't mind my 'singing'.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

African Greys are so smart.  As soon as I started the video, Ru perked up and barked too.  ha!   

Thanks for the fun.  Needed a laugh or two.  Smiley Happy

I was saying in a thread I started in the TV Forum, about watching a PBS concert that I was singing along and Ru kept coming over to see if I was ok. hehe - everybody's a critic, eh?  Smiley Sad  

Oh, and Tarzan was dancing so I guess he didn't mind my 'singing'.  

Woman LOL

Woman Happy

Woman Wink

Woman Very Happy

LOVE hearing about Ru and Tarz!  

And glad you're feeling better, chicky.  8-)

Respected Contributor

Cute!!!

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy

I had a crazy and long day at work yesterday Feline.  I just watched the video - the bird looked like it was having a good time rail surfing :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise