Esteemed Contributor

All of the wonderful technology we have out there was supposed to improve everything, right?  So what happened down the road that is making things worse?  Technology is a wonderful thing, but not where everything is concerned, that's for sure.  Computers tell you one thing, a human being tells you a different thing, no one is on the same page anymore. Woman Frustrated

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

They couldn't track their own package?  Strange.

Too many people involved and nobody's on the same page anymore.

@threecees,  That is so correct!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: This Annoyed Me

[ Edited ]

@Venezia,  yours was an excellent reply.  Sometimes just clicking on that Heart in agreement, doesn't say enough.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal- Thank you for the kind words.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I ordered something from QVC that was to be delivered by USPS. Well somewhere along the line, it was past due, I didn't receive it. I called customer service and they issued me another one. I received the second package, the first one showed up after that ( it came by pony express). I do the right thing, calling CS and said I would return the original, I didn't want to pay for the return. I was assured it wouldn't cost me anything, use the return label. So I get my QVC bill, and you guessed it, I was charged for the return. I call CS, she tells me I called too soon to complain about not receiving my package (I didn't) and told me the CS rep shouldn't have sent another order. She then tells me she will refund my money as a courtesy! If the rep made the mistake in issuing another order, that's not my problem, also I did QVC a courtesy by returning it, no one would have been the wiser if I kept it. I guess that's what you get for doing the right thing.

The OP did what she should have done, QVC did what athey should have done, no harm no glory.  It's just what should have happened.  No need to make a big deal is there? 

I'm the OP. I had a problem with the wording she was doing me a courtesy. I feel I did QVC a courtesy by returning the package, I had to go to the post office during the holiday season and wait on line, this took up 20 minutes of my time. I was assured I wouldn't be charged for shipping the package back, yet I was. Some people don't look their statements over carefully, I could have ended up paying the charge  if I didn't  give my bill the once over.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I ordered something from QVC that was to be delivered by USPS. Well somewhere along the line, it was past due, I didn't receive it. I called customer service and they issued me another one. I received the second package, the first one showed up after that ( it came by pony express). I do the right thing, calling CS and said I would return the original, I didn't want to pay for the return. I was assured it wouldn't cost me anything, use the return label. So I get my QVC bill, and you guessed it, I was charged for the return. I call CS, she tells me I called too soon to complain about not receiving my package (I didn't) and told me the CS rep shouldn't have sent another order. She then tells me she will refund my money as a courtesy! If the rep made the mistake in issuing another order, that's not my problem, also I did QVC a courtesy by returning it, no one would have been the wiser if I kept it. I guess that's what you get for doing the right thing.

The OP did what she should have done, QVC did what athey should have done, no harm no glory.  It's just what should have happened.  No need to make a big deal is there? 

I'm the OP. I had a problem with the wording she was doing me a courtesy. I feel I did QVC a courtesy by returning the package, I had to go to the post office during the holiday season and wait on line, this took up 20 minutes of my time. I was assured I wouldn't be charged for shipping the package back, yet I was. Some people don't look their statements over carefully, I could have ended up paying the charge  if I didn't  give my bill the once over.

@Jordan2, I agree. Q needed to refund your return shipping and should’ve been cheerful in their response instead of acting like they did you a favor. Little things go a long way.

There’s a lot of competition with regard to online shopping.  Q should always ‘rise above’ when dealing with customer issues. This is because when shoppers feel they’ve been treated well, even if items are a little more expensive, they will often remain loyal to that business.

Super Contributor

Next time keep the package.  

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 Sorry for your troubles.  Thanks for being honest.  I'm sure QVC will make it right - it's just lousy that you have to expend the time and energy when it shouldn't have happened in the first place. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

i have no doubt that they will make it right.

@sunshine45, they did begrudgingly do so.

@suzyQ3, just curious, why do you think they made it right in a “begrudgingly” way?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

i have no doubt that they will make it right.

@sunshine45, they did begrudgingly do so.

yes, i believe she called and spoke with customer service on the phone. i am referring to the qvc social team found here and on facebook.  i think the qvc social team does an excellent job of settling customer service issues promptly.....and definitely not doing it begrudgingly.

@sunshine45, EXACTLY! I’ve NEVER ONCE had even the slightest of a begrudging experience when dealing with the QVC Social team...EVER. In fact, I’ve never read an ill word of them on this forum.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.