Trusted Contributor

Re: Third Stimulus Check Soon?

Got ours this morning. So glad, really needed it. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Honored Contributor

There's no rhyme or reason for the madness.

We both got the first, I got the 2nd by check in the mail, he didn't.

We both file jointly he got shut out. Tax woman is subtracting from what he owes and we always owe something.

This is just the first wave, so, we (me and hubbo) probably have at least another month to wait.

I have no idea what their thinking is and what determines who gets what , when.  Wish I had a crystal ball.

I'm glad this thread hasn't been poofed yet at least gives us all an idea of how it's rolling out.

Trusted Contributor

If you didn't get a stimulus check deposited today -- 

"If you do not see a stimulus payment immediately, the money could arrive in the coming weeks.

Subsequent rounds of payments will also occur via an ACH settlement scheduled each Wednesday after the payments are issued, according to the Treasury Department" -- taken from CNBC

Honored Contributor

Ours was deposited today.

Honored Contributor

We got ours today, in addition to our SS money, we really came up green today !!!

Honored Contributor

I did get my tax refund, no stmulus yet.  It still says I am eligible but no date.  Happy I got my refund it was depositied today.

Honored Contributor

What's so funny is, here, in Amarillo, northern winds blowing, 3-4 inches of snow on the ground, stone cold I wouldn't recommend getting out anyway.

Tues. it was 70' LOL   Go figure.

Even if I had the money couldn't get out to spend it. 

shivering.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Got 2nd one fast, not this one yet.