Esteemed Contributor

Well, we should be listening to news sources that can give us an idea when we can expect the next round of stimulus $$$.

On my local news they said no dates were given as to when this would happen but everything has been done that needs to be done for them to go out.

I won't be saving it.  I need a new air conditioner and I intend on using that money for the purchase and installation!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Third Stimulus Check Soon?

I won't hold my breath...still waiting on half of the last stimulus money.....

Valued Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Well, we should be listening to news sources that can give us an idea when we can expect the next round of stimulus $$$.

On my local news they said no dates were given as to when this would happen but everything has been done that needs to be done for them to go out.

I won't be saving it.  I need a new air conditioner and I intend on using that money for the purchase and installation!

@gertrudecloset It will be signed on Friday!!! Happy you're getting a new air conditioner.

Esteemed Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@gertrudecloset It will be signed on Friday!!! Happy you're getting a new air conditioner.

Ewwww yay @pugvette74 .  I want a mini split for my bedroom.  I hear they are better than window air conditioners in terms of noise. Just in time for the dreaded heat of summer.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I won't hold my breath...still waiting on half of the last stimulus money.....

guess good thing hubbo never got his, come to find out we owe pretty good so it will take that 600 and the 1400 to pay in again. So, on top of paying the preparer he gets zilch.........

Mine, I'm hanging onto. LOL

Gets signed into law Fri then go out Mon.   The Get My Payment site will be flooded for the first couple of weeks. Will crash again.

Valued Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Ewwww yay @pugvette74 .  I want a mini split for my bedroom.  I hear they are better than window air conditioners in terms of noise. Just in time for the dreaded heat of summer.

I heard they are excellent!!! Hope you will be happy with it. Heart

Valued Contributor

If it comes  to fruition, we will be purchasing a better security system for our home.

Beckyblu

Esteemed Contributor

@Junker2327 wrote:

If it comes  to fruition, we will be purchasing a better security system for our home.

Beckyblu

That's a very good investment @Junker2327 .  Important one, at that!

Respected Contributor

I know where mine is going
I'm having a tooth pulled,and I am requesting to be put out for this.was told 1000 for this service.worth every penny to me bc I'm a big chicken to only get novakane
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

It will be signed by the president on Friday.  In the past as soon as it is signed they start working on the checks.  I will be using mine to catch up on a couple things.  As Martha Stewart use to say.  This is a good thingSmiley Happy