Honored Contributor

Re: Things that enrich your life on a daily basis

(thread title)

Our home/it's locations and our furry kids.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Friends and books, they both enrich my life and make it worth living.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

God, and my three goldens.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

A quiet morning with the sun rising, enjoying my first cup of coffee and taking time to reflect.

Respected Contributor

There are so many things that enrich my life:

Family, pets, Church, Rainy days, walks on the beach, friends, good food, good desserts, sunrises, sunsets, wind in my hair, quiet time, a good movie, a good book, helping others, volunteering.

I am so blessed it is hard to give all the enrichments that have been bestowed on me.

Peace and Love to all!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

My husband leaves early for work, and a morning call is wonderful.  My girls and their quirkiness.  My dogs which make me laugh.

I am a person who likes things which appeal to my senses of smell of flowers, candles, salt scrub. Sense of hearing, birds, chirping, singing, dogs barking, bees buzzing.  Sense of sight, flowers, garden, clean & orderly.  Sense of touch, a hug, my husbands cheek at the end of the day.  Sense of taste, good food, good wine, fresh ingredients

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I tend to struggle a lot, but I have to say that animals are my heart.  They are special in every way, and without them I KNOW I would struggle a lot more.  

This, of course, includes the little birdies outside with whom I interract every day.    I was never a 'hobby' person but I guess my hobby is taking pics of the birdies outside.  I probably take 2-3,000 pics a year.  Often I look back at them, as I've done this for years.

I also, as you know, have an inside birdie and the pupmeister.  They are just the best.

Cool chart, FG.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt, i prefer being with animals, post some of your bird pictures,i am sure alot of us would like to see them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

goldensrbest wrote:

@chickenbutt, i prefer being with animals, post some of your bird pictures,i am sure alot of us would like to see them.

Hi Goldens!  Smiley Happy  Every now and then I post a pic here and there, but there are probably only a few of us interested in the birdies.  I did see a thread somewhere here about birds but it was all just copying other peoples' pics.  

hehe - of course my silly pics couldn't compare to that.  I don't know if you can click on somebody's ID and see all the pics they have uploaded here or not, but I have several here since the new board.  Smiley Happy

You might see my golden baby in my avatar.  He's a grown up boy now and will turn 6 later this month.  *sigh*  Time flies, eh?  

Respected Contributor

I like animals but they aren't in my top ten....lol.  My husband, my children, my extended family, my good friends, my career,  my health, this glorious summer we are having, my home....to name a few.