Honored Contributor

Things that enrich your life on a daily basis

[ Edited ]

My first two are always the animal kingdom and the natural world.

What are yours?    

It's no secret that humans love having pets of all shapes and sizes, and turn to them for comfort and entertainment.:

Respected Contributor

Re: Things that enrich your life on a daily basis

My bedroom windows face east, & I'm on the third floor, so nothing blocks the sun coming in every morning.  When I first moved in here, I thought getting the early-morning sun might annoy me.  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it has the opposite effect!  

Honored Contributor

My son, my two dogs, and my friends.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@DoneTryin We live in a villa (duplex) and when we were looking to build and chose a lot I was adamant that I wanted on the side where my windows would face east. I absolutely love waking up to the morning sun.

Esteemed Contributor

I would also say pets. Being with my grandson too. Also spending time outside whether it be hiking, swimming in my pool or the ocean, kayaking or windsurfing. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband and kids; my friends; traveling; my work; nurturing my mind, body, and spirit every day in some way - exercise, getting my nails done, reading, having a glass of wine; laughter...

Respected Contributor

I concur - pets make the world go around, make our world a better place.  I know they have mine. 

Honored Contributor

Knowledge gained from life experiences and college education, happy memories, and a positive outlook for the future of the citizens of the USA.. 

Honored Contributor

I really love my dog and putting recipes together. I don't require much.

Honored Contributor

My husband having a good day, my daughters happy and doing the jobs they love, knowing my mom is safe and well, and living in this wonderful spot in WV, that fulfills me in every way.