Honored Contributor

They have a TSV with no on air presentation. What’s up with that?

Hello. I've looked at the TSV Denim & Co Tunic, A384020, online to see the on air presentation. I've already ordered. I find it surprising that there's still no on air presentation. Is this  the new way for Q?

Super Contributor

Re: They have a TSV with no on air presentation. What’s up with that?

I believe they show upcoming TSV and Big Deals a few days ahead of time and make them available to buy.
Frequent Contributor

Based on the program guide, Denim and Company has the TSV tomorrow, Friday.  I am sure it will be granted more than enough on air time tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@3blackdogs wrote:
I believe they show upcoming TSV and Big Deals a few days ahead of time and make them available to buy.

@3blackdogs 

I'm not sure if they 'show' upcoming TSV's on air (I don't watch QVC), but they do send out emails on advance TSV's and many order thru that email.

But there wouldn't be an 'on air' presentation (or video) until the day it's presented as a TSV.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

How can they have a video when it's a new item that's never been on the air?  No, it's not something new; it happens with all brand new TSVs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

You have the wrong day.  That TSV is I believe tomorrow.  If you received a preview email, it is sent in advance of the presentation.  QVC lets you know about upcoming TSV's.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

How can they have a video when it's a new item that's never been on the air?  No, it's not something new; it happens with all brand new TSVs.

@Kachina624 @I mean that it has not been on air yet so there is no video. The item is shown online and in an email to me as a current TSV. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

You have the wrong day.  That TSV is I believe tomorrow.  If you received a preview email, it is sent in advance of the presentation.  QVC lets you know about upcoming TSV's.

@Jaspersmom @You're probably right but the QVC site shows up it as the TSV right now and does not mention that is an upcoming TSV and that what's listed is a preview. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D  if you click on TSV (or put that in the search bar) you'll see several TSVs up early.  None of them say pre-sale, QVC wants them available for customers to buy immediately.  Sometimes they say pre-sale, but most times it does not. 

You can look at the Program Guide to see when the TSV is actually scheduled. 

The D&C TSV is scheduled for tomorrow.