Honored Contributor

They deleted my serious question

I asked the Webbie who was commenting on the Donald Trump thread and had deleted a post and repeated it several times . . . "Is this how it's going to be from now on.?  A webbie will be monitoring every thread and commenting, and deleting as we go along?  I told him/her this was a serious question.

He/she deleted my question without answering.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Re: They deleted my serious question

Lilac Tree, your question is still there, near the end of the thread....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Actually, there should not be a Donald trump thread in  the first place as political discussions are against the rules. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will look.  No answer, I bet.  Thanks.

I can't find it.  It doesn't matter.  This is like being in kindergarten.  I didn't particularly like the thread title, but there were some funny responses. 

I can't find the thread anymore anyway and I went to page 10.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I think it's obvious this is the way it'll be for now.
Respected Contributor

Your post is still there, but I'll tell you it's never a good idea to call out a moderator for their actions.   They don't answer to us

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

151949, the man is first and foremost a celebrity and there have always been threads about his hair.
Honored Contributor

And the moderator specifically said to keep the thread discussion focused on his hair.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

For right now, it's right above your thread on the page of titles.  Sorry you're having a problem with it.  Sorry, I meant to quote you.  The Trump thread was just above yours a few minutes ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

151949 wrote:

Actually, there should not be a Donald trump thread in  the first place as political discussions are against the rules. 

It wasn't started as that kind of discussion... it was started because his hair looked so funny.  I was hoping people would know to keep politics out of it and just have a few laughs.