Respected Contributor

They caught the woman jewelry thief...

My question is:  Let's see,they have your photo, how do you think you won't get caught?  I don't understand these people who commit crimes and think they won't get caught!  Do they think so much differently from the rest of us?  Or just plain stupid? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: They caught the woman jewelry thief...

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

My question is:  Let's see,they have your photo, how do you think you won't get caught?  I don't understand these people who commit crimes and think they won't get caught!  Do they think so much differently from the rest of us?  Or just plain stupid? 

@hoosieroriginal  LOL...I checked 1st before starting a new thread about her and there were no threads yet. I went to get a cup of coffee and then typed up my thread and you posted your thread 3 minutes before me...oh well...great minds... Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  LOL...I checked 1st before starting a new thread about her and there were no threads yet. I went to get a cup of coffee and then typed up my thread and you posted your thread 3 minutes before me...oh well...great minds... Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise - Well, at least I think we have the same opinion of her -

Honored Contributor

I am so glad she's been caught!

http://abc13.com/news/suspected-jewel-thiefs-multi-million-dollar-spree-ends-after-arrest/1153330/

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

The women had to have a very high opinion of herself if she thought she could beat the system.  I think all it took was a strong ego, a high confidence level and a deep desire for her motivation.   Obviously there was a certain amount of thought put into her crimes if she got away with a few of them but inevitably she would get caught.   It puzzles me why she allowed her face to be seen by witnesses and security cameras. 
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~