Honored Contributor

OWS-

Actually, one of the moderators removed your post the other night.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

OWS-

Actually, one of the moderators removed your post the other night.

After I removed it first.  Matters not to me...I just wanted you to know that I was trying to please you with my actions.   Have a nice day and evening.  

Respected Contributor

Now back to the Hearts.  

I have noticed...yes because I notice all kinds of things.....

When someone talks mean to someone...while others read...they give that person a heart...someone else gives them another heart....

It is like cheering them on to keep doing that because they like it.  Reminds me of betting on a fight or a hope they have a word fight while they are entertained.   

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for quoting a deleted post

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of unkind words directed at other posters. Please stay on topic

Honored Contributor

Re: These heart things

[ Edited ]

tumblr_minntc9xHC1s6294bo1_500.png (500×476)

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

No. I've done the same thing. The forum jumped and I heated the original post instead of the first reply. The original post was terrible and there was no way I wanted to heart it, so I just wrote another reply explaining what happened and saying that I in n o way agreed with the content of the original post. I knew it was a thread that was going to get mod smacked anyway, so at least my bad heart wasn't there very long and got deleted along with the thread.

Same here! I soooo didn't want to show agreeance with the post I accidentally "hearted" but that darn jumping occurred and it went to the wrong post. I unhearted and hearted the correct one. Trying to click on the hearts on my ipad or phone is like playing whack-a-mole!