Honored Contributor

buck- you are probably right about that - automated.

Respected Contributor
On 7/22/2014 happy housewife said:

buck- you are probably right about that - automated.

I think that's what leads to frustration from people who have had their reviews rejected. They don't see anything that violates the guidelines, but it's probably just a sequence of letters in a few words that has caused the rejection.

Esteemed Contributor
Well since they allow reviews of items the reviewers have not even purchased I guess they allow the ""dumb"" reviews too.
Honored Contributor

I often wonder if some people who don't like a certain line don't post reviews on it just because they hope that by posting a lot of negative reviews the line will change or be d/c.

Honored Contributor

Rumor has it the Linea ladies aren't allowed to post negative reviews for fear of Linea being discontinued - LOL

Respected Contributor

HH, I agree with you! In June, I received the 2nd (and last) shipment of an AD I ordered last December. Now, during the presentation of this product, and in the description online, it was clearly described what each shipment would contain, i.e. the 1st one had gift boxes, the 2nd one didn't. Well, I went to write my review, and couldn't believe the others that were posted. 99% of them were complaining that "QVC didn't send me what they promised!" Yes, they did....you (general "you") didn't pay attention!

My two personal favorites, though, are "I don't like this facial scrub because the little beads get in my eyes" (this is QVC's fault how, exactly?), and "I'm taking one star off because you can't use this to shave your legs" (said about a body scrub, did they not think a scrub would have "scrubby stuff" in it?).