Honored Contributor

Re: The latest on Jahi McMath

Someone would have leaked pictures, video or something. Also, where she is. She isn't blossoming.
Honored Contributor

That small outline story of Night Listener really sounds good.

Who is paying for this young girls medical stay. I know it must cost money. The doctor or hospital the "accident" happened at ???

I think this mom wants to have her daughter alive , she is inventing thoughts of movements, "blossoming into a teenager" she is seeing things that no one else can see. I can see how this story about this young girl Jahi and the movie Night Listener really are close.

Honored Contributor

On 6/12/2014 missyw1 said: Someone would have leaked pictures, video or something. Also, where she is. She isn't blossoming.

I think that's a real possibility. Some of the rags are paying a lot of money for stories.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 6/12/2014 Free2be said:

I read a neurosurgeon's term for Brain Death -- a beheading. There's nothing in the cranium that can regenerate.

That's how I referred to it back in January. Think of her situation like a leg with gangrene....the leg is dead, so it is amputated. Her head is dead...so 'technically', of course not ethically, her head could be removed...and long as she is vented, her body will remain warm.

Honored Contributor

Now isn't Walt Disney's head chriogenically frozen......or his whole body....I was talking about this with DS last night........

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

I read a neurosurgeon's term for Brain Death -- a beheading. There's nothing in the cranium that can regenerate.

Oh my. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

On 6/12/2014 colliegirls said:

Oh my. Smiley Sad

I think that may be an urban legend...not sure. His son denied it.

Respected Contributor

btw - I never stated a gold digging cougar. I did mention cougar, as that is how the DIL was described. But never gold digger, as the DIL is the one with the money. Just catching up here.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Trusted Contributor

On 6/12/2014 brii said: How can her body be going through puberty? There is no brain function. That's not possible...
Not to be unkind to the young lady, but I would guess that over these months, Jahi has become much thinner from the lack of solid foods. Her mother is probably attributing the change in her figure to puberty, rather than her condition. She sees what she wants to see.
Frequent Contributor

On 6/11/2014 bikerbabe said: Make it into a if media event and detract from the graduation of the other students? No.
I totally agree with you.