Honored Contributor

The Royal Family...Are You A Fan?

[ Edited ]

I saw a thread this morning regarding Princess Kate, and have seen much written here about them; positive and not so sometimes.😁 I am curious as to how many of you are actual FANS of the family or enjoy news about them. 😊

I am wishing Princess Kate WELL along her wellness journey as she fights a courageous cancer battle!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: The Royal Family...Are You A Fan?

animated-thumb-image-0001.gif

Respected Contributor

I'm a huge fan of the royal family living in England. I find them very fascinating. Not so much of the one's living in the U.S.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

animated-thumb-image-0001.gif

@SharkE Welcome!🥰 I am taking that as a resounding yes!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share that cute graphic today!!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

As the economy in the UK tanks, I question the need for taxpaying commoners to support them in their lifestyle.

The UK has a system of social security for those who were considered poor. They have now introduced a level below poor. It's called destitute.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

I'm a huge fan of the royal family living in England. I find them very fascinating. Not so much of the one's living in the U.S.

@cjm61 Welcome!🥰 I like that you said fascinating, because I find it all fascinating as well, even those here.😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I was a fan way back when Diana married Charles. I was always facinated by the Queen too. I like Kate and I hope for a speedy recovery for her.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

As the economy in the UK tanks, I question the need for taxpaying commoners to support them in their lifestyle.

The UK has a system of social security for those who were considered poor. They have now introduced a level below poor. It's called destitute.

@Snowpuppy WOW! I was not aware of their economy woes as I have not been following mainstream media lately.  !😐

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Someone told me today that Princess Kate will attend Wimbleton tourney tomorrow /  Sunday. 

The Men's tourney.  

Wishing this lovely princess well.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

I was a fan way back when Diana married Charles. I was always facinated by the Queen too. I like Kate and I hope for a speedy recovery for her.

@Estellee Welcome!🥰 Like you, I was a HUGE fan of everything surrounding Princess Diana!❤ I thought she was SO BEAUTIFUL, classy, and stylish with an air of innocence I found refreshing!!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖