Esteemed Contributor

And my cats are having fun watching their "cat tv"! Woman LOL

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Robins Have Returned!

That's great news! I always look forward to spotting that first robin. Only 36 days until Spring! 🌷🐣🦋

ABAAE62E-78A9-47AF-97FC-4225F650F8CB.jpeg

Respected Contributor

We had about ten in our backyard yesterday afternoon, we have a birdbath that keep filled and it looks like they wanted water. Last year we had a Robin that built a nest in a tree right outside the window. So fun to watch😊

Esteemed Contributor

This week robins have  been flocking by hundreds! I've never seen so many. They are crazy, diving from the trees. The rain has washed worms up and even a slug. 🐌  🦜🕊

Trusted Contributor

When my Mom was alive we both would call each other,now my daughter an I do it.she now has moved to a warmer climate,but I still live where we have a long winter,but we still will call!

Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed them this week too. I hope it is a sign of an early spring. It is sunny here today, finally, but still chilly out.

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819    Oh, please tell them not to come to my place just yet (NE Ohio)......it's snowing and it's supposed to reach a high of about 18 degrees tomorrow!  It was mid-thirties today, and I saw my daffodils peaking up through the ground yesterday (before it started snowing!).  Cat Surprised

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I hear lots of tweeting going on but haven’t spied a robin yet.  Hope they get here soon, lots of 🐛 with all the rainy weather ☔️.