Respected Contributor

Re: 'The Rave Horse' at the Olympics

I posted a while ago that the Boss Bruce Springsteen's daughter Jessica is part of the US Equestrian Team.  She missed the individual finals by one spot but should be competing in the team event this weekend.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching the equestrian events on Sunday. So I was happy to rewatch it again.

It brings back wonderful memories for me. Whenever I walked our collie, he would prance all the way home whenever we turned around to go back home.

Respected Contributor

Just beautiful.  They look so regal and magnificent.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't care for the choice of music. 

That talent of horse and rider is fantastic, however. Beautiful and skilled.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

I like watching the equestrian events.  Beats beach volleyball, which seems to be on endlessly, IMO!!

@kaydee50 

I totally agree....the endless beach volleyball is a channel changer....I think the male production staff must be drawn to the sport do to their choice of "swimsuits", looks like they cut expenses by skimping on the fabric...LOL!!!

The Equestrian Cross Country event was a beautiful display of rider and horse working together over some tough challenges....only 3 riders had clean performances....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The US Equestrian team will be competing in the jumping final tomorrow!

Respected Contributor

@golding76   Thank you for posting this.  I love horses and am constantly amazed at their intelligence and abilities.  Wish some people had half as much.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet