Valued Contributor
On 1/8/2015 adelle38 said:
On 1/8/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

i like the Five but I really like Meghan Kelly: she's one tough interviewer

It's easy to be tough when you are unwilling to listen to the facts and someone else's point of view.

Wow! Ouch! Actually, I find it to be the opposite. Many times people don't want to directly answer Meghan's questions. Kind of a female Trey Gowdy! She is a trained prosecutor so she is trained to listen to only facts and she asks specific questions. She doesn't allow herself to fall into the innuendo trap and is very tough on people when they won't talk about the facts of a topic. It has been my experience, listening to her most evenings, that she does listen to other people's point of view as long as they are staying with facts, and not responding with feelings ( " I feel that......") . Lawyers don't deal with feelings. I guess you didn't hear her interview with Bill Ayres. She let that scumbag talk about his point of view for 3 days!!! That was some of the best interviewing I have seen on TV. She was brilliant.

Honored Contributor
Megyn is tough. Very smart woman. Dana is so smart too. Kimberly is smart but comes Across very abrasive
Honored Contributor

Love FOX programming, they have the brightest people working there. They are super informative and are able to interject humor along the way. Fun to watch and you get the facts.

Super Contributor

adelle -- who is someone on the right that you actually like?

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor
Saying Fox is unbiased is like saying msnbc is unbiased.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 bikerbabe said: Saying Fox is unbiased is like saying msnbc is unbiased.

Or CNN

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor
They are ALL biased and it's not even subtle.
Trusted Contributor

"Adele, I bet there isn't any news person currently on the air (male or female) who wouldn't love to have her ratings. There is a reason she is so popular."

True news reporters don't care about ratings. They care about news. If she's popular it's because she gives her audience what they want.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 adelle38 said:

"Adele, I bet there isn't any news person currently on the air (male or female) who wouldn't love to have her ratings. There is a reason she is so popular."

True news reporters don't care about ratings. They care about news. If she's popular it's because she gives her audience what they want.

That is absolute nonsense. Of course they do.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK