Super Contributor

Still valiantly attempting to find some awake neighbors to do the roll in the snow challenge.........

but while waitring on them to come home, did a little bit of youtube searching....

found one of my favorite songs "I Was Only joking my dear"......

while I appreciate Rod Stewart's version, it is painfully clear that he was way too young for these lyrics....he admitted it later, much later..and how now he truly appreciates the meaning behind the song.....

oh....with age come so so much wisdom............

https://www.bing.com/search?q=i+was+only+joking+my+dear&form=EDGTCT&qs=PF&cvid=c13cce2b37d04f15a68cd...

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Super Contributor

Re: The Crowd don't understand

dang it.....pretty sure the roll in the snow challenge is going kaput.....no one has come home yet and it is past my bedtime!

lol guess it is ok to miss it...though Lord knows when Charleston will have this opportunity again!

falling asleep now to the absolute poetry of Adam Duritz......sigh........yet another talent.....much admiration for the man, mad skills that one

nighty nite Smiley Happy

https://www.bing.com/search?q=counting+crows+round+here&filters=ufn%3a%22counting+crows+round+here%2...

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Are you sure your neighbors arn't hiding from you ??

Honored Contributor

I don’t know why you didn’t just go for it yourself.I think that would have been fun...too bad that I am not your neighbor.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure you weren't going to find an adult who want to do that, you should have looked for some little kids.  I'm sure they were out rolling and playing in the stuff.