Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor! Who's Waching Tonite?

On 1/6/2015 MomOf4 said:

I can't believe he kept the drunk girl. Of course, I really think he has no choice but to keep the most controversial women. It makes for more interesting TV I guess.

Staceys Mom, the plus size model didn't get a rose.

This has been going on for a long time on this show. She was probably "prompted" to play the part after one of her initial interviews, and after the producers saw her personality.

Also, notice Ashley - the one who was talking about "onions." She couldn't even get her lines out and keep a straight face! I think she was hired to be the crazy one. After the first episode, and the editing they did with her, we'll see how that goes! Wink

This is no fun any more. I know who the final four are and who wins. It's easy just to get online and find out. Years ago I belonged to a group that used to figure things out by matching hands, nail polish, length and color of hair, and location. THAT was fun. Reality Steve changed everything - but I enjoy reading his spoilers too!

Any The Voice fans here? One of the contestants, Becca, is the former girlfriend of Dez Duron who went pretty far on the show in season 3 with Christina as his coach. He's adorable too. If I had a choice between him and Chris, it wouldn't be an easy decision! Wink

Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 ROMARY 1 said:
On 1/6/2015 Lotus~ said:

I thought the girl who got the First Impression rose was a waitress...I could be wrong....they all kind of blended in together.

I do believe you are correct, LOTUS. Now that I'm recalling, she is a waitress, I believe. Being a very nice waitress in a small town has it's perks, too! Lots of tips, and most people appreciate nice cafes with nice servers.

I liked her but the more I think about it:

LA Waitress = Wannabe Actress

I guess, time will tell.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Lotus~ said:
On 1/6/2015 ROMARY 1 said:
On 1/6/2015 Lotus~ said:

I thought the girl who got the First Impression rose was a waitress...I could be wrong....they all kind of blended in together.

I do believe you are correct, LOTUS. Now that I'm recalling, she is a waitress, I believe. Being a very nice waitress in a small town has it's perks, too! Lots of tips, and most people appreciate nice cafes with nice servers.

I liked her but the more I think about it:

LA Waitress = Wannabe Actress

I guess, time will tell.

Yep, that comes to mind too.

I know some already know who the final 4 are, but I don't want to know, at least not yet.

Honored Contributor

Why 30 women?

Frequent Contributor

I have switched from computer to Crome and lost much of what I once had saved. What was ""Steve's"" name or how do I get to his writings? Kind of like to follow him a little.

Honored Contributor

realitysteve.com

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Lottina said:

I have switched from computer to Crome and lost much of what I once had saved. What was ""Steve's"" name or how do I get to his writings? Kind of like to follow him a little.

Be careful though. If you follow him a little you'll know EVERYTHING!!

Honored Contributor

Yup/Yep..........He did seem to be slightly perturbed when he put the rose back into the tray, and headed backstage.........I'm thinking that they made him choose the intoxicated woman, and he wasn't very happy about that.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I am going to have trouble listening to her voice the whole season. I hope RS is wrong but he's usually right.

Honored Contributor

In general, I hope he doesn't choose a career minded woman who's options are very limited, as far as being able to transfer/move to Chris' area. He did say that he and his future wife will remain on his ranch, etc. Well, if so, just maybe she wants to settle down, be a SAHM?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).