Frequent Contributor

I made the decision to stop ordering from QVC because of the bad service and problems with past orders. 

Well the other day I saw one of my favorite Denim & Co shirts on sale.  I really wanted it and sticking to my decision I did a search on E-bay to see if I could find it.

Since then I have bought 4 shirts and 2 pair of pants on E-bay.  I don't need them but couldn't resist the prices.  

I need to stop this.  . 

Honored Contributor

Re: That's working well.......

[ Edited ]

@Susan345 wrote:

I made the decision to stop ordering from QVC because of the bad service and problems with past orders. 

Well the other day I saw one of my favorite Denim & Co shirts on sale.  I really wanted it and sticking to my decision I did a search on E-bay to see if I could find it.

Since then I have bought 4 shirts and 2 pair of pants on E-bay.  I don't need them but couldn't resist the prices.  

I need to stop this.  . 

No need to stop .... just don't complain if it doesn't work out.

Trusted Contributor

I find myself ordering less and less.  Last purchase was $8.99 on Temptations website and QVC would not honor their own client's price.  Ended up paying $30 for the same thing.  Coffee maker that was grinds and brews one cup, was a big disappointment.  I was viewing the $110 crab cakes but they have NO nutritional information on the entire description!  For that price QVC needs to step up and give customers who have to know the nutrition information if it safe and healthy to eat! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan345 ITA with you and have been doing the same thing.......shopping elswhere and shopping less.  Getting free shipping, good prices and receiving my orders in a much faster time period.   It's much more gratifying and a lot less stressful for me.

Frequent Contributor

@northiie57
No way would I take the chance and buy a frozen food product.  With all the problems with shipping companies (not necessarily QVC's fault) who knows what condition it would arrive in.
Years ago I did buy fruit and it was horrible and not  easily returnable. 

Trusted Contributor

What I have been doing now is waiting for the 'free shipping' day to place an order of the item(s) I am interested in, usually by then I have changed my mind and moved on.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has made it more expensive and less convenient to shop.  If I happen to see an article of clothing while surfing the host doesn't give enough information so I have to go on line and look it up myself. Then I think about sizing, even if I check measurements there is no guarantee it will match, then think about shipping charges and how long it will take to get out of processing.  Finally Return processing.  By then I give up and buy somewhere else.  

Honored Contributor

I think that sounds like a pretty good plan to me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan345 wrote:

@northiie57
No way would I take the chance and buy a frozen food product.  With all the problems with shipping companies (not necessarily QVC's fault) who knows what condition it would arrive in.
Years ago I did buy fruit and it was horrible and not  easily returnable. 

I would never order food living in Arizona. It would be sitting in a hot truck for hours. No amount of dry ice would be able to keep it cool. I was on auto ship from a winery in California and unfortunately it was shipped in August and arrived super hot and not so good. Fortunately the winery made good on it and I think they have since stopped delivering in the summer to places like Arizona. 

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty The "don't order food in the summer" rule also applies to those of us who often find our shipments being sent through Arizona. The mountains of New Mexico are relatively cool, but freight has to pass through deserts to get here. I also use this rule for lipsticks and candles.