Honored Contributor

Re: That Lori Chick From QVC/Shark Tank

I think when you start noticing stuff like this it's a clue to turn off the TV.

Respected Contributor

I think there are certain posters who can take even the most innocuous topic and find something to criticize and beeyatch about.
Honored Contributor

I'm shocked that someone doesn't has the wherewithal to figure out her last name. Type 'Google', 'Shark Tank', 'Lori'. It's called Intelligent Curiosity...curious enough to start a thread. It's not rocket science.

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 straykatz said:

Men can wear the same suit and tie over and over and it never gets noticed or mentioned....I hate the double standard placed on women and how we dress....don't you ?

I don't know how true this is. The fact that Andrew Lessman wears the same shirt and tie combo is always a hot topic of conversation. LOL

Respected Contributor

Oh, brother. A highly successful businesswoman & you're calling her That Lori Chick?

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Men can wear the same suit and tie over and over and it never gets noticed or mentioned....I hate the double standard placed on women and how we dress....don't you ?

I don't know how true this is. The fact that Andrew Lessman wears the same shirt and tie combo is always a hot topic of conversation. LOL

That's funny! Reminds me of a Hollywood type many years ago. She wore the same thing every time she went out....eventually the paparazzi lessened their craziness around her & left her alone because every picture was the same. For the life of me...can't think WHO that was. In fact, I remember Joan talking about it on Fashion Police. Does this sound familiar?

Honored Contributor

That Lori chick .... ?

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 sidsmom said:
On 9/10/2014 LipstickDiva said:

That's funny! Reminds me of a Hollywood type many years ago. She wore the same thing every time she went out....eventually the paparazzi lessened their craziness around her & left her alone because every picture was the same. For the life of me...can't think WHO that was. In fact, I remember Joan talking about it on Fashion Police. Does this sound familiar?

It does sound familiar but I don't remember who it was.

This was also a Seinfeld episode. Remember the woman Jerry was going out with who always wore the same black and white dress? She was even wearing the dress in a picture he found in her apartment. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

As an aside, this thread is like the one someone started in Q Talk titled "The Over-night Dude."

Super Contributor

Clothes should not define the millionaire.