Honored Contributor

I was just thinking today about how long I have been reading these boards. I visited them long before I ever posted.I remember when I was working, some days were so stressful, when I went to lunch I would log on the cafeteria computer, and just read all of the posts.I was a nice way to pass the time and I really learned a lot over the years.you ladies and gentlemen are so helpful and kind. I read some things that were not so kind, but that too is part of life.I was too shy to post till last May because I was too shy, and felt like I had nothing to add, but It has been fun, and when one of you gives me a heart, I feel  good. Anyway, this has been long, but I just wanted to say thanks for all of the conversation.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I feel the same way. What a nice post!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1

what a sweet post! it is always nice to read such a positive post about experiences here on these boards. please post more often.....we need tons of people like you. Woman HappyHeart

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

It's all in what you make it...the forums can be a lot of fun and there are many really funny, very nice people here. It's a nice place to share and read about a myriad of topics.

Here's a Heart for you. Nice topic.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I was just thinking today about how long I have been reading these boards. I visited them long before I ever posted.I remember when I was working, some days were so stressful, when I went to lunch I would log on the cafeteria computer, and just read all of the posts.I was a nice way to pass the time and I really learned a lot over the years.you ladies and gentlemen are so helpful and kind. I read some things that were not so kind, but that too is part of life.I was too shy to post till last May because I was too shy, and felt like I had nothing to add, but It has been fun, and when one of you gives me a heart, I feel  good. Anyway, this has been long, but I just wanted to say thanks for all of the conversation.

This is a "beautiful" post indoor kitty.  

Honored Contributor

HeartAnimation.gif (300×300)

Respected Contributor

@feline groovy

your heart is bigger that imo!

QVC Customer Care

@QVCkitty1 What a wonderful post and I am so glad to hear you are enjoying the Community there are some truly amazing posters here and the friendships forged warm the heart.

Valued Contributor

What a lovely post, @QVCkitty1!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.