Trusted Contributor

That's great that your bride is home!  Remember to take care of yourself as you take care of her!  

~LdyBugz

Esteemed Contributor

Good to hear she continues to be in good hands.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi John....glad to hear update and my very best to you and your wife. My continued best wishes to the both of you. Hugs xxxxx Stormy

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

There are so many kinds of water ,she could buy.

I hate water too. Started buying Mio, orange somethin or other, and my Kids started buying me bottled water, so I put 7 squirts of the Mio in it, and I drink at least 5 bottles a day. Most people don't use that many squirts, but thats how I like it.Haven't drank a pop for 3 years. There are all kinds of flavors  to try.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

Thank you for letting us know Cindy is home.  Adding my wishes 

for an easy, safe solution to her problem.  Now you and the kitties 

can breath a bit, and I know you will take good care of her.

Good Wishes to y’all.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

Great news that she doesn't need another surgery!

Hope she's on the mend quickly!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

i didn't see the original post, but wanted to pop in and wish your wife a speedy recovery. 

Esteemed Contributor

So glad she is home & feeling better 😊😊

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful news John.  I know you will make sure she

doesn't overdue and hopefully you can get her to drink  more water, yea, I know, that's why I said "hopefully."

Both of you take care and stay safe and healthy Heart.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

I didn't read that your wife was ill.  I am very glad to read your post that she is home and doing much better.  I am sending my best thoughts and prayers to you both.  It's bad enough to be sick at any time, but with the extra worries of the virus, it's really difficult.  I  sincerely hope she is back on her feet and totally well very, very soon!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin