Respected Contributor

Thank you fellow forum members, for the oh so generous sharing of info and resources.

There is so much intelligence, information, caring and sharing. This has impacted life in a very positive way.

Honored Contributor

Let me second that, I have learned a great deal here, and it is much appreciated.😸

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Count me in, too!  I love that I can come here with a question and usually get an answer!  Also, when my dog was dying from cancer, the outpouring of love was so appreciated. 

A day without checking in on the forum, is a day that I feel like I am missing something.

Thank you forum friends!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

You never know what you will find here. This has been a wealth of information for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You Foum Members

[ Edited ]

Not only that but living alone and working most days alone in my office sometimes this can be my first laugh of the day for whatever topic we maybe discussing.  Some smiles, some chuckles, and some things I have read had me laughing so hard I sound like a crazy woman.  Knowledge, laughs, tears and just plain fun!  Thanks is so deserved. @IMW thanks for reminding us to be grateful.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I so agree!!! I can not begin to tell you how many times I turned here for advice. Thanks to all who take the time to respond, teach and guide. 

Respected Contributor

Yes ITA!  Posters here are from so many different backgrounds, experiences and professional training.  The fact that most of us are middle aged or older helps a lot too......lots of wisdom and some good humor makes my day!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I love this board. I've received great advice when I posted various situations. I, also, respond to others' questions. Lots of very smart, helpful women - and a few men. Sometimes, the responses are also funny - and, I enjoy laughing.

Honored Contributor

Yes, there is much more good here than meets the eye.  I appreciate all the things I have learned here and all the caring people. Thanks for mentioning this. I think there is much more positive than negative and it's good to be reminded.