Honored Contributor

Nothing online and nothing that I haven't been specifically looking for already.

I did take an hour to get to a local Chico's where I found a wonderful jacket which had been marked $159.00 to begin with -  paid under $45 - including tax and even a .05 county fee for a bag!.    Perfect fit in a classic style.

Honored Contributor

I received a 10 dollar credit, I bought a food item and an 8.98 light set for my granddaughter.  I spent  35 with discount.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a battery for a weed wacker. Had an issue and 

called them and got a credit as well. 

Don't order from them often so very happy with free

shipping as well.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   check out Wal-Mart.  I'm not sure of the model, but I saw in store a 6 qt Instant Pot for $59.  Also, if you get or can find a 30% off coupon from Kohl's, that may bring the price down.  Just a thought.

Valued Contributor

I kept hoping Q would do a flash free shipping Smiley Sad  ....... not even a pop-up easy pay day!!  I did get a couple of garden hose nozzles from SunJoe for $4.99 with free 2 day shipping.  Original price was $29.99!

Respected Contributor

QVC is not customer friendly.  They missed a huge opportunity.  Other retailers are raking it in during prime days.

Honored Contributor

I bought things from Macy's (GREAT deals) and a couple of other places, but just a few. things from Amazon.

think they are having some deal on the newest Zojirushi bread machine tomorrow morning. 

Respected Contributor

I don't know why, but I bought a Firestick.  Don't have a clue what it's all about.  I need some tutoring on it.  I don't dare ask my kids.  They'll just say "put it back in the box and step away from the box".  Yeah, I'm not good with the tech stuff.

But I did buy a new computer today.  It's being assembled by a local guru so it's not one specific brand.  It will have better quality components, and won't cost me as much as it would from ....... say Best Buy.

Trusted Contributor

I bought some replacement brushheads for my Clarisonic.

Respected Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

I don't know why, but I bought a Firestick.  Don't have a clue what it's all about.  I need some tutoring on it.  I don't dare ask my kids.  They'll just say "put it back in the box and step away from the box".  Yeah, I'm not good with the tech stuff.

But I did buy a new computer today.  It's being assembled by a local guru so it's not one specific brand.  It will have better quality components, and won't cost me as much as it would from ....... say Best Buy.

I also bought a fire stick. I ordered it on Sat (at half price) and it was delivered Sunday. I got it because my smart TV isn't too smart and Netflix and Amazon didn't stream very well. It took about 5 minutes to install and I'm loving it. Just plug it into an HDMI outlet of the TV and into the wall and all the instructions you need will appear on the TV screen. Easy Peasy. If you're an Amazon Prime member, all registation and stuff is already done for you. This was probably the best $25 I've ever spent.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown