Respected Contributor

Temp-tations Pumpkin Patch Cow Creamer

I bought this cow in the green several years ago.  It was back, on sale in the taupe version only.  I missed out on the Pumpkin Patch version.  Well, I had it in my wish list for about a year and every day I would check if they got the Pumpkin Patch back.  I checked today and there it was!  I am so thrilled as I love this little cow and I especially love the Pumpkin Patch design.  It is also available in the Poinsettia.

H311614

Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations Pumpkin Patch Cow Creamer

@lovesallanimals How fun! 

Respected Contributor

I don't use pithcers, but the pumpkin patch one is adorable.

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes something so small and cute like this can really make our day! So glad you finally were able to get it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So cute.  Love this!

Honored Contributor

The pumpkin patch cow is really cute!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Awesome!  I have this in PP, Egg Hunt, OW lime, Wimblie the reindeer - I just grabbed it in poinsettia.  Thank you for the heads up.  They do sell out fast, @lovesallanimals 

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

It really is so adorable.  However, I do not use it for milk.  I have mine on the windowsill in my kitchen and I put either small flowers like zinneas in it when I get them in the summer or I put a sprig or two of dried flowers in it.  I like using things for other uses that are not predictable, makes it interesting.

Valued Contributor

That is so cute with the pumpkin decoration. Thanks for posting the item number.

I have one, exact same cow but not decorated in any way, that my great-grandmother got for my grandfather sometime in the early 1920s. Apparently, my grandfather wouldn't drink milk as a very small child, unless it was poured from his cow.

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

It really is so adorable.  However, I do not use it for milk.  I have mine on the windowsill in my kitchen and I put either small flowers like zinneas in it when I get them in the summer or I put a sprig or two of dried flowers in it.  I like using things for other uses that are not predictable, makes it interesting.

Yes!  I have toothpicks in mine right now.  These can be really cute with a mini violet in them, too.

Cogito ergo sum