Super Contributor

Re: Tea With Lisa R (if interested)

@sparklestar wrote:

@Beansey wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

At this point, with all the regular threads about LR"s comings and goings, I think there should be a separate forum for LR.

Yes.  I started one a month ago. Don't know why @sparklestarstarted another.  I sure don't think it was needed.

I was just wondering how many would attend. 

Sorry ... did't see a topic labled LR's comins and goings.  I see many other posts about Lisa.  I didn't realize there was a limit on how many posts exist.  I just received the email today sooooooo ...

Good God. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. You see many posts and respond. You responded to mine by saying I posted to       so,there would be ridicule.  Not true and not fair. 

Good God 

Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom, I don't think she looks anything like JC, she is more attractive than JC.. Long time ago someone compared her to Shania Twain, I sure didn't see that.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Occasional Contributor

Is this a fundraiser for the state theater?
Esteemed Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

I post my stuff cause most of the time it makes @shell garden laugh... she knows how I feel about LR.. 

Isn't that right, @shell garden

@Lol, lubs ya SUGA!  You know I love to laugh!  We all just need to make sure we don't run WAYNE @ QVC ragged!  Poor thing, in a room full of all these women!  Lol!

We appreciate you WAYNE!!!!! 🙆

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm sorry, did I miss something, is anyone being forced to attend this tea ??

Not at all!  Just like no one is being forced to post on this thread....since you asked!

Oh my , I've been burned, LOL.

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Not at all!  Just like no one is being forced to post on this thread....since you asked!

@QVCkitty1.....Sweet pea....if we didn't have fun on here with each other, regardless if we tend to agree or not...well, life would be dull!  I will pour water on you....the fire is out, lol!  

Esteemed Contributor

Why the poofs?  If nothing is against community standards, why complain?  Lisa is no longer employed by QVC and she is as much fair game as any other has been.

..something about heat in the kitchen and all that good stuff.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Super Contributor

thanks Wayne QVC. Some posters can get pretty snarky when you call them out 

Honored Contributor

@denise123 wrote:
Is this a fundraiser for the state theater?

i was wondering that myself @denise123.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Maybe everyone in attendance will get a G.I.L.I Obi belt!

HAHAHA......I was only going to read but I can't pass acknowledging  a good OBI joke.  

To all LR fans who get to go, I wish  you have a wonderful time. I hope you will post about it and if it was all you hoped it to be.  I don't have to be a fan to know how exciting this is for her tribe. Even tho I do sometimes post a poke or two(sometimes kinda harsh ,to be honest) at LR's expense, I wish her well

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1.....Sweet pea....if we didn't have fun on here with each other, regardless if we tend to agree or not...well, life would be dull!  I will pour water on you....the fire is out, lol!  

@shell garden ,Thanks , it was touch and go there for awhile, LOL !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan