Honored Contributor

Had a bunch of stuff to do this morning, then a webinar at 1:30 - just around to eating lunch.  (Good lecture on religious art.)

My only leftovers  (really good chili) had meat (It's Friday and I don't eat meat on Friday) - so looked through the fridge to see what I could put together.

Spinach wrap - with American cheese - rolled up an nuked for 30 seconds. 

Side of Mango Salsa for dipping,  (I use salsa in place of ketchup.)

Doritos and guac

Applesauce for dessert  (always must  have dessert)

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA  I also do not eat meat on Friday, so lunch was popcorn.  Dinner will be cod, mac and cheese, and salad.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl 

For supper,, I'm think I"m going to put together a "cabbage soup" with some white beans and couscous.

Super Contributor

tHAT SOUND DELICIOIUS!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tasty Late Lunch

[ Edited ]

Meat I ditched back in the mid '70's, and lunch?  My eating regimen doesn't have a specific name, or a time of the day. Been grazing for decades now, and it makes sense for me and my lifestyle. 

Can relate, but in a much different way. I think we both can use the word "improvise", you with food, myself primarily with exercise an other things that come up.

Think I'll go grab me a big glass of milk and call it my liquid energization.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Sister!!  Apple sauce is not dessert!  Ice cream, now that's a dessert. Smiley Very Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor
I only eat twice a day, plus sometimes a light snack. Just had a Thuman’s lower sodium ham sandwich on 647 multigrain bread, with Hellman’s canola oil mayonnaise, and Borden’s fat free cheese 😋....Then won’t have anything the rest of the day, except for water, and then eat dinner around 5:30.
Honored Contributor

I eat three balanced meals daily-- I think it is very important. B is @8:00, L is @12:00, and dinner is @4:00.