Honored Contributor

Target Gift Card Sale, Sunday December 8th

10% off

Honored Contributor

Re: Target Gift Card Sale, Sunday December 8th

There is a limit of one transaction per person with a maximum purchase up to $300 (minimum $10 per card). You can redeem your gift cards starting December 9th at 10am CT.  If you have a REDcard you will not get an additional 5% off, because Target gift cards have always been excluded from that discount.

Excludes Target VISA Gift Cards, Target Mastercard Gift Cards or Target American Express Gift Cards. It will also not apply to gift cards listed by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait!  I plan to be there shortly after they open.

My sister is in Europe, flying back to the U.S. tomorrow (I think).  My husband is going to buy her cards for her.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I just checked to see what shopping there is where DS & his GF are moving just days after Christmas and Target is one of the only large stores nearby. They will need everything. 

Glad I forgot to buy the GC when I was there this morning. There's a Target very near to where I live. Will probably go there in the evening as I don't expect them to run out of GCs!

A small one for me for the post-Christmas sales and a larger one for them. Timing is good as I need to ship lightweight gifts to them in just a few days.

Of course, the last gift I am waiting for is from QVC. Just shipped today...

Honored Contributor

I am going to order more than $300, I am hoping that I will still get $30 off my order. 

Valued Contributor

You can order them online.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

You can order them online.

That's what I plan to do.   No need to go to a crowded store and wait on a line.

Honored Contributor

That's a great deal, even if you're not giving them as gifts.  If you're planning to buy something at Target, buy yourself a gift card first, then use it (starting Monday 12/9) to buy that something.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

That's a great deal, even if you're not giving them as gifts.  If you're planning to buy something at Target, buy yourself a gift card first, then use it (starting Monday 12/9) to buy that something.

That's what I'm doing.  I don't give Target gift cards as gifts, but I do shop at Target pretty often so I'm buying a big one and will use it myself.   It won't arrive for a few days, but that's fine with me.  :-)

Honored Contributor

My husband is off the hook in terms of buying my sister's cards for her.  

She texted me about an hour ago from the airport in Helsinki where she's waiting for her flight home.  She ordered hers online.  From the airport.  In Helsinki Finland.  THAT is dedication to Target and to the pursuit of the sale, LOL.

So I'll go this morning and get mine.  The store closest to me is small.  There won't be any crowds at 8:00 AM.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?