Honored Contributor

Re: Target Black Friday deal

@gidgetgh wrote:

I used my first coupon and had a huge stock up trip. I saved just over $86 and I also got $15 back in a Target gift card for promotions they were running on Charmin, Bounty and other cleaning products. 

I'm using my second coupon tomorrow at a different store. 

@gidgetgh  So you changed your mind about giving a coupon to your sister? Or did you earn a 3rd 20% off coupon?

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I used my first coupon and had a huge stock up trip. I saved just over $86 and I also got $15 back in a Target gift card for promotions they were running on Charmin, Bounty and other cleaning products. 

I'm using my second coupon tomorrow at a different store. 

@gidgetgh  So you changed your mind about giving a coupon to your sister? Or did you earn a 3rd 20% off coupon?

@Susan Louise - my husband and I got 2 on Black Friday morning when we checked out with separate transactions.  I mailed one coupon to her yesterday so she'd have it when she gets home from her trip this weekend.

Black Friday afternoon, I went to another Target and earned another coupon so that's why I have another one to use.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Been confirmed, gift card discount is Sunday, 12/8 one day only, max discount is $30.

@Shelbelle - yep, can't wait!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?