Respected Contributor

Talk About Goose Bumps

[ Edited ]

First Responder Daniel Rodriguez just gave me a bunch of big ones.  A beautiful voice, used to sing our National Anthem at the Saints/Vikings game the way it should be sung.  No trills, no frills, just a fabulous voice singing our National Anthem with pride.  

Well done again sir, and thank you for your service to our country when it was desperately needed and for honoring our nation with your wonderful voice.

Trusted Contributor

I agree he did a wonderful job... Are you a Saints or Vikings fan?    

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness @Perkup-

I'd never heard him before so I went to youtube and listened to God Bless America-chills, then others, then You Raise Me Up-ok now a bucket of tears!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

First Responder Daniel Rodriguez just gave me a bunch of big ones.  A beautiful voice, used to sing our National Anthem at the Saints/Vikings game the way it should be sung.  No trills, no frills, just a fabulous voice singing our National Anthem with pride.  

Well done again sir, and thank you for your service to our country when it was desperately needed and for honoring our nation with your wonderful voice.

I like the no trills, no frills part. The way it should be done.

Honored Contributor

It was a lovely rendition, and I am a Vikings fan.

Honored Contributor

I just read the headline- what are Goose Gumps, are they the same thing as goose bumps

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just read the headline- what are Goose Gumps, are they the same thing as goose bumps

No, actually they are bigger and far more exciting.  They only come out when someone does the National Anthem without all the jazzed up "stuff" some throw in to ruin the rendition. I think doing that should be criminlal and worthy of jail time.