Valued Contributor

I cannot believe how much air time this TSV toy is getting.  Hours and hours!!!  This may top WEN, Serta, Vitamix for the most boring day of viewing.  My TV will be off.

Esteemed Contributor

My son said his grandson loves it, and he brought more tracks.

Trusted Contributor

That noise it makes would drive me nuts if my kid played with it! Might as well give them a big bell to ring. 

Honored Contributor

Why not?  People are buying and that is what counts.

I just came back into the house after a trip around town which was pretty slow because there's so much traffic.  I was listening to Bloomberg radio as I drove.  Really interesting statistics about retail - what is selling, what's not selling, etc.

One might even apply to QVC although they were talking all kinds of retail.  It seems that some kinds of things -especially jewelry and clothing - are kind of flatlining instead of growing online and there's a feeling that the percentage of sales in those kinds of things is going to be tough to increase while other kinds of purchases (esp. electronics) are still increasing.

That makes sense to me -  I think if i did an accounting I'd find that for clothing and jewelry expenses over the last 5 years, less than 5% of my spending has been any kind of online and that includes QVC.  I assume that might increase some day, but not until I can no longer drive.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops

Makes sense to me, especially after seeing on tv (Jimmy Kimmel) last night where they interviewed some people waiting in line for the big-box stores to open & especially Best Buy.  Some people went into a line on Monday!  Guy said last year he started the previous Mon, which put him in line for 11 days.  Holy Smokes!  I never wanted anything that badly. 

I did have to laugh at the guys waiting in line to get a Darth Vader toaster, that they could have ordered online from Amazon for the same price, $49.99.  Goofy, eh?

Honored Contributor

My kid had a set when they were young. I bought it locally. Lots of hours of fun.

Honored Contributor

Would this be a good idea for an active two year old.My son has friends who bring the wild one over often and I thought this might get his attention and slow him down a gear.

Honored Contributor

Twister Trax says age 3 and up.

Honored Contributor

THanks Missy..they don't look dangerous for a two year old though.Maybe it is just a little frustrating for them to sit and watch.I thought the price was good and liked the storage bag.I guess I need to keep looking

Respected Contributor

Well it is the TSV, Christmas is mostly for kids, and it's a kid's toy, so .... that sounds about right.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."