Honored Contributor

I would have thought this would had been good to offer before christmas.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest ita 

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Yes, you'd have thought so.

I'm embarrassed to say I'm considering them or another of the faux "bushes" that I saw early this morning.

Have not watched a full QVC presentation in years, but when I turned on TV at 5 a.m. I didn't want to hear the news and switched over while they were presenting.

I have replanted bushes in several spots over and over and all have died or been destroyed by the deer.  I'm out in the woods and we have minimal landscaping, so these might be perfect.

A few months back I searched online for faux and they were more than I wanted to spend.

I'm going to check the reviews.  They looked decent on TV, but...

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they would have been, @goldensrbest.

They do look really pretty. I was thinking 2 would look good flanking my front door, but I'm not sure about it.

Honored Contributor

I am liking also.

Honored Contributor

If they had been offered during the Christmas tree shows, I would never have seen them.

I know the TSV repetition annoys some, but I will watch 1 or 2 more presentations before I make my decision today.  Definitely tempted.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV today TREE

[ Edited ]

There was no shortage of artificial trees on QVC from July forward, in every conceivable size and shape.  This cedar bush is not really full or fluffy enough to make a good Christmas tree.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There was no shortage of artificial trees on QVC from July forward, in every conceivable size and shape.  This cedar bush is not really full or fluffy enough to make a good Christmas tree.

It would had been a nice porch decoration.

Respected Contributor

I am really itching to purchase two of the taller trees.  I keep telling myself I don't need them.