Esteemed Contributor

One channel is offering make-up that makes you glow.....i'm too old to glow....another channel is featuring a chef who constantly wipes his nose with his hand--doesn't he know it's flu season!!  Guess it's another day of watching the Weather Channel!  lol....

Honored Contributor

@nana59Thanks for the info.  I'm determined not to watch any shopping channels or go into any local stores and be tempted until I pay down my EZPays and my credit cards even though I'm pretty sure I could do both almost immediately if I truly had to.

I'm just going to pay the cc bills as they arrive so that I'm not charged interest and let the EZPays show up as they do because there's no interest and just knowing they are there puts at least a little brake on my desire to spend.

Besides, I can't think of much I need right now - except food and gas and dental floss!  Definitely not glowing.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the laugh! 

Trusted Contributor

LMAO ! Thank you @nana59....too funny.  You must be speaking of a man named puck.  lol. Girl, put on a good movie.  At least we wont be spending any money today,,,thats enough to celebrate.Smiley Tongue