Esteemed Contributor

Been listening to this vendor on and off during the day......really?!  Sounds more like voo-doo to me.....jmo.....thought religion wasn't allowed here.....but she has said God over and over all day.......thankfully the day is almost over......

Honored Contributor

@nana59

Oh my you took the words out of my mouth!!! Goodness what a sales pitch....

Esteemed Contributor

I dont need a bracelet to remind me to feel grateful.  I do like the fact that they were made by women like a cottage industry. But they were over priced. 

Spoiler

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Religion is not allowed on the forum. What they sell has nothing to do with the rules here. I'm sure everyone has seen what happens. Kerfufles abound.

when presenting on tv they don't have to worry about starting fights. They sell Bibles on QVC also.

Honored Contributor

This gal tells the same story over and over again, it starts to get tiresome. I think it's a good message and I'm glad she's helping the women, but she is not the most believable person IMO. I think this is so popular because people want something to believe in, in these uncertain times. It shouln't take a bracelet to connect with a person and make them feel loved and appreciated.

Respected Contributor

Totally agree with previous writers.  This vendor comes on way too strong just to sell her cheap looking product.  If you really need a bracelet to remind you to be grateful, loving, etc...then I feel sorry for you!  QVC should be embarrassed to have this junk on!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Maybe no tv fights over religion but still it seems to me there is a possibility to upset and lose customers if it isn't their beliefs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ Maybe no tv fights over religion but still it seems to me there is a possibility to upset and lose customers if it isn't their beliefs. 

Exactly.....

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Been listening to this vendor on and off during the day......really?!  Sounds more like voo-doo to me.....jmo.....thought religion wasn't allowed here.....but she has said God over and over all day.......thankfully the day is almost over......

So God is such a bad word. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Bracelet....

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@dex. The only reason they sell them (my thinking), is that they are making money. Not sure about the bracelets, but I know they have been selling Bibles forever. Personally, I don't buy these from QVC, but other people must be.

I just remembered Kathy Levine used to sell Jewish items. I am not Jewish but it didn't bother or offend me.