Honored Contributor

i can sign in just fine on the iPad, but not from the desktop.  The latter automatically takes me to new registration.  When I start to put in my info it tells me, no no, someone else already has that ID.  LOL.  Yes, me Smiley Happy

Has that happened to anyone else?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Ruh roh!    Maybe you have an evil twin! Smiley Happy   

Seriously - Hey, Noel!   No problem here so far.  I've been in and out for the last few hours (computer on constantly and logged in here) while doing other things around the house.  Every time I've come back I'm still logged in - FWIW

Esteemed Contributor

I've had the same thing happen, but then I noticed my problems usually occurred when I had already hit the respond button on a thread. If I go back to just Community Chat and not choose any thread, then I can sign in the old fashioned way with no trouble.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I've had the same thing happen, but then I noticed my problems usually occurred when I had already hit the respond button on a thread. If I go back to just Community Chat and not choose any thread, then I can sign in the old fashioned way with no trouble.

Thanks, RCG,  I can' even get to Chat. It automatically switches to that darn register page.  I cslled CS and she reset stuff for me. I told her this happened once before and asked if I was banned.  She said, No, you've never been banned, lol.

Honored Contributor

CB!  Woman LOL

I'm at a loss but DD will be here soon, my tech girl who seemingly can fix anything.  I'm on that dang prednisone again, which doesn't help, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello to Noel,

I've been pretty much using the browser on our new TV. It uses Samsung's new browser, can't remember it's name, No problems using it, but my wife's tablet? Never know with that thing.

TV has a good voice recognition program and it is pretty darn accurate. Since I got out of the hospital and had that one bad hand, I really couldn't type, and this voice recognition program worked out real great for me.

Might just keep using this program. I can't believe how accurate and how fast this thing picks up when I'm saying. My best to you and have a nice weekend,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Hello to Noel,

I've been pretty much using the browser on our new TV. It uses Samsung's new browser, can't remember it's name, No problems using it, but my wife's tablet? Never know with that thing.

TV has a good voice recognition program and it is pretty darn accurate. Since I got out of the hospital and had that one bad hand, I really couldn't type, and this voice recognition program worked out real great for me.

Might just keep using this program. I can't believe how accurate and how fast this thing picks up when I'm saying. My best to you and have a nice weekend,

hckynut(john)

@hckynutjohn

Hi John, thanks for your response!  TV?  Television with a voice recognition program? My husband keeps pushing voice recognition for me.  I broke my finger and type with a cumbersome splint.

I hope you and Cindy are feeling better, John, and have a wonderful holiday season.  And thank you, again Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I had the same problerm yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@daisey10 wrote:

I had the same problerm yesterday.

Thank you for mentioning that, daisey! 

This board is a mess.

Honored Contributor

Noel7 is me!

The CS lady fixed my old account.  I know this is confusing, it confuses me, too, LOL!