Honored Contributor

Re: TROLL? Why be rude to others?

There are some posters on this board whose only joy in life is to make others feel bad. They call you names - follow you all over the board and do whatever they can to upset another poster. They seriously get off on hurting people.Once they find your soft underbelly they will grab on and never let go. The more they get responses from you the worse it gets. BELIEVE ME. The very best way to get rid of them is ignore them, whatever you do - never let them see they are bothering you.If they think they can't hurt you they will eventualy move on to someone else. 

Respected Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

i read that thread OP and to be honest no one was rude to you. one post was like, move along...yada yafa  hardly accusatory

i do wonder about clothing and interests in clothing and buying clothes shoes and accessories.

and you having to ask fiancee to attend therapy?   was therapy YOUR idea? do you think she will stop? she has to WANT to stop shopping!  unless she WANTS to stop it is very difficult to stop even after three pickup truckloads of donations to Sal

Best Wishes in the New Year!

No offense but you have an interest in my wanting to buy jewelry and clothing.  I have a fiancee I am trying my best to keep.  I have daughters with a deceased mother.  So call me Mrs. Mom or whatever but it is not only males that have to buy womans clothing.    I hope this helps you understand that this was the reason I came here in the first place.  

Once again, may 2016 be a year go good health and happiness for you.

ok, try not to read into too much. gets too taxing on the old gray matter...  just a thought here, Men's Wearhouse has an annual donation drive for gently used business suits for women ( and men). they hold it in JULY only.

i had business suits i no longer wore or needed, so i donated them.  my friend got to use the coupons they offer for discounts on men's wardrobe items.  i got to do nice nice for someone with my gently used but quality tailored suits!

Esteemed Contributor

Some folks are jiust rude and excuse it through humor or some past environmental thing, etc. 

I had two nasty poster the other night who just picked and picked and on and on.  One sentence sent them spinning.  If that's all it takes on a public forum, they must be very miserable and unhappy people.  Why would anyone want to know them or like them away from the boards. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@Deanie wrote:
I mean no offense by this comment, but, have you seen the roads with rudeness?  Those people are not anonymous, nor are the ones in grocery stores, retail stores and work.  Oh, I forgot the gym. Rudeness is "the new normal"
@Deanie
in my world i don't find that much rudeness.  maybe i lead a very sheltered life.  lol 

....................................................................................................

In my world I don't find rudeness.    

None in our home,  all the social clubs,  shopping in our town, eating out, etc..    Everyone is always nice, kind and friendly to each other.  

The only rudeness I find is right here in this forum.  

Nobody is forcing you to come here, OWS.  

Also, if a person does a search for threads you have started, that person may reach some conclusions of his or her own about your posts here.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's calling out other posters.

Respected Contributor

The Mods should look for the Trolls in this thread.  

Looking for a fight.   

Honored Contributor

I've discovered that many posters who use the term "troll"  have no idea what it means.   They just know it's a serious insult in bulletin board lingo.   It's primarily used when someone expresses an opposing view point. 

I've sat here with several thousand posts to my name and have had people call me a troll like I just signed in for the first time,  because they disagreed with me.   Ironically,  they were relatively new.   Best to just shake it off and let them wallow in their ignorance. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Some folks are jiust rude and excuse it through humor or some past environmental thing, etc. 

I had two nasty poster the other night who just picked and picked and on and on.  One sentence sent them spinning.  If that's all it takes on a public forum, they must be very miserable and unhappy people.  Why would anyone want to know them or like them away from the boards. 

I agree

Respected Contributor

Why is it that the baiters remarks stay?