Respected Contributor

Just checked and Sams Club has some on line right now. Don't know how long it will last.

Frequent Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I'm at my wits end!!  Can't find any toilet paper.  I am able to access it on Ebay--at awful prices--and when I get to check out, the site won't let me check out.  I'm going to get it delivered.  No grocery store trips for me!

HELP!!!!!

@fortune As of right now, plenty available for delivery ($35 minimum order) on walmart dot com and also quill dot com ($4.99 fee to join, I think).

@bunnygirlbrem   None at Walmart.com, tried a little while ago.

Just checked again, and there are several kinds available. Not sure why I'm seeing it and you're not.

I've found that you can't rely on Walmart.com to have accurate info on store stock. More than once Walmart.com has said product X was sold out in my store and when I went an hour later, there was tons of it. Went home and rechecked the website and it still said it was sold out. Go figure.

That's true; Target too. But shipping to home seems accurate, at least to my area.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Quill dot com is showing Scott tp and Bounty paper towels in stock right now. 

@gidgetgh I never heard of Quill, what type of products do they sell?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

Quill dot com is showing Scott tp and Bounty paper towels in stock right now. 

@gidgetgh I never heard of Quill, what type of products do they sell?

@Jordan2 - they are a good, large company. When I worked, our office ordered our office supplies from Quill.  They are primarily a company for office supplies for businesses Along the lines of Staples and Office Max.  I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

A few days ago the only TP they had at my local Stop & Shop was single rolls of Kleenex brand. Well I'd never seen Kleenex brand before so picked up to two rolls just to see how it is. I didn't realize till I got home that aside from Kleenex Mega Jumbo everything else on the rolls is in Spanish including the words Hecho En Mexico Por: Kinberly-Clark and a bunch of other stuff. Bottom Line, the wrapper is a pretty print but if you see it don't let that and the name Kleenex fool you...what a cheesy toilet paper this is.

no surprise there.

Honored Contributor

I just rec'd an order of Scott Tissue 32 rolls delivered yesterday (Sunday).

My favorite brand and one I supply for our rentals also.

Because I haven't seen it once in the store since mid March, I placed this order.

The thought of a Kleenex brand toilet paper screams *clogs* to me.  I've never had a back up and I don't plan on it now.  

Can't believe how happy I am about getting my favorite toilet tissue!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: TOILET PAPER ?????

[ Edited ]

I got a big package of Ultra Soft Northern from Amazon and that really excites me!  

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I stopped in our Target briefly this morning to get some mailing boxes.  

I walked by the toilet paper aisle, glanced in and stopped in my tracks. The shelves were filled to overflowing, all brands, large packages.  And they had more on a large cart trying to find places to put it. I said to the associate "wow, this is almost like the old days.  It's almost overwhelming to see it."  She said that they're hoping that shipments are going to become more normal now.  That this today was a regular shipment, not the small amounts they've been getting in.

They also had a full supply of paper towels. But just a few boxes of Kleenex.  I bought one box of a Kleenex, the limit, and didn't get any tp or paper towels because we didn't need any. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

yes its a hit or miss aroind here. i live in pa.i was food shopping yesterday and they did have tp in the big packs limiting 1 to a customer.. when i see it i buy it.. same as paper towels i must have 8 packs of paper towels and about 15 rolls of tp... only because its sooooo hard to find.. i dont hoard it lol  never have i usuallly only get 3 or 4 rolls at a time.. but since its so hard to find i do get it when i see it........ now i wish i would of hoarded clorox wipes months ago  lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband hit the jackpot (for him anyway)  6 rolls of Charmin ultra soft.  Got it through Amazon.  Just saw it, and pounced on it.  He was getting pretty low and he doesn't like brand I use (Scotts)   So he's absurdly happy over toilet paper.  You can see TP just about anywhere.  But the popular brands.  That's the trouble.

Still can't find for the life me...Bounty print towels.  They dropped off the planet.  Even the boring white packages are hard to find.  I like Wegmans version of paper towels.  They feel like the old Bounty.  So I get when I can.  The other MIA is Dial Foaming antibacterial hand soap.  Gone from Amazon, everywhere.  All say the same thing "Out of stock"