Honored Contributor

Quill dot com is showing Scott tp and Bounty paper towels in stock right now. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Use Costco on-line or Instacart-simple and efficient!

Contributor

Re: TOILET PAPER ?????

[ Edited ]

My local drugstore gets a shipment 2x a week.  They have charmin, northern and scott.  They have Bounty paper towels as well.  I get there about 8 am on delivery day and never have an issue.  Call your drugstore and get their shipment days.  The larger retailers are always out of stock in these items.

Respected Contributor

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I'm at my wits end!!  Can't find any toilet paper.  I am able to access it on Ebay--at awful prices--and when I get to check out, the site won't let me check out.  I'm going to get it delivered.  No grocery store trips for me!

HELP!!!!!

@fortune As of right now, plenty available for delivery ($35 minimum order) on walmart dot com and also quill dot com ($4.99 fee to join, I think).

@bunnygirlbrem   None at Walmart.com, tried a little while ago.

Just checked again, and there are several kinds available. Not sure why I'm seeing it and you're not.

I've found that you can't rely on Walmart.com to have accurate info on store stock. More than once Walmart.com has said product X was sold out in my store and when I went an hour later, there was tons of it. Went home and rechecked the website and it still said it was sold out. Go figure.

Honored Contributor

Please don't quote me.  I believe it was Dr. Oz who suggested using a square of a paper towel, moistening it with water (I'd use a spray bottle), and using that.  Just in case one cannot find T/P.  

But DO NOT flush it into the toilet.  Drop it into a waste paper basket, lined with a plastic bag and dispose into a trash can.  

It was a good idea, imo.  "We have to do what we have to do."

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I finally went to the grocery store last Saturday and they had tp. I picked up 2 packs.

I also ordered it online at Walmart.com and 2 packs were shipped to me last week. You have to check often and usually one place they use has it available.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@fortune    I don't understand why you can't get it at a store.  For the past month, every time I've done a Walmart pick-up order, I've had my choice of several different brands.  I now have 2. 12-packs in my larder.  Others have reported seeing good supplies at Target and other grocers.  The shortage seems to be over.  Walmart will deliver groceries but there's a minimum of something like $30., I think.  I just pick up my grocery orders.

I'm in the group that needs to stay out of stores and do a pickup.  Safeway had toilet paper on hand, but they cancelled it just before I picked it up.  It does seem that if you do go to the grocery store, you can get TP.  However, I don't want to pay for it with my life!

Trusted Contributor
@fortune ... I just received my order from...now don't laugh... Bim Bam Boo. It's an online business owned by women. Their toilet paper is made from bamboo...is lint free, hyperallergenic, no perfume. Has 295 two-ply sheets (same as other 2-ply TP) l LOVE it.

Go to: BimBamBooPaper dot com.
Comes in a box of 24 rolls for just over that amount. I forgot price but great! Free shipping. Took 2-3 weeks to receive. Their company is located in the U.S. So happy l ordered it !!!
Trusted Contributor
** Their toilet paper... Bim Bam Boo... is
hypoallergenic ... not hyperallergenic!!
It doesn't contain any caffeine!! 😂 😂
Oooh...ok. Well... I thought it was funny!! 🙃
Valued Contributor

@fortune  The issue you are having is the same that many of us have/had......even when toilet paper begin to come back into stores, you still could not get it delivered nor do pick up. Toilet paper was listed as an "in store only" purchase. 

Even as some websites began to show toilet paper in stock for online ordering, once you put in your zip code you'd get the not eligible for online delivery message and then a suggestion to search your zip code for in store availability. Lo and behold it would be there in your store, with the "in store only" tag attached to it. 

Your ability to get toilet paper really hinges on where you live. I can't believe they haven't figured out how to solve that problem.

For my family it was resolved several weeks back when another family member (that had no business going into a store, they are high risk too) went to Sam's without telling anyone and purchased TP. 

Thankfully that turned out well, but it shouldn't have come to that. 

In my area now (lower South Carolina) you can now get TP delivered and in some stores (not all) it can be part of your curbside pickup. 

Best of luck to you and please let us know if you are successful. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon