Honored Contributor

Our Walgreens here in Chicago has plenty of TP.  Plus the store is rarely crowded.  We have had no problems getting any of the necessities.  Where do you all live that there's a shortage??

Honored Contributor

I buy mine at Sam’s and/or Walmart.  Recently finding essentials in stores. I like to go early.

I haven’t bought online yet. 

Honored Contributor

@fortune Locating toilet paper for delivery became a part time online job for me. Had multiple orders cancelled. 

Finally got some from Walmart, my most success was with Jet.com. You have to check constantly and check out your cart quickly.

If you're a senior and have a local senior center, call them. I know that my town's senior center is doing Meals On Wheels, and some people are donating toilet paper to be delivered too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I'm at my wits end!!  Can't find any toilet paper.  I am able to access it on Ebay--at awful prices--and when I get to check out, the site won't let me check out.  I'm going to get it delivered.  No grocery store trips for me!

HELP!!!!!

@fortune, I was not able to get any from the end of Feb. until last week. I was stalking Amazon and Walmart and other suggested places with no luck. Around here the Walmart is out of what little they get in by 8 o'clock & most of the grocery stores. One thing I realized when going to their website was I was getting more local stores. I cleared my cookies on the computer and tried again.(Walmart) I was then able to order. My toilet paper came from Arkansas and my paper towels came from Indiana. I waited a week and ordered another pack of toilet paper and it arrived from Spartanburg SC. All items arrived very fast. Hope this helpsHeart

Respected Contributor

@Fortune Stalk the Walmart dot com sight.  Keep going on during the day, evening and late night for delivery to you.  It took me two days but my Charmin was available and I placed my order.  It arrived within the week.  My second order arrived in three days. It pays to stalk!

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I just looked at Walmart dot com. Looks like they have two day delivery now when I previously saw it was sold out and/or pick up only. Maybe check there?

I agree , go to Walmart online !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Took my chances with an unknown brand on Amazon.  Price was fine and althought TP is not the brand I usually purchase, it's fine for what it has to do.  LOL. 

Valued Contributor

Walmart has TP online. I've also found Paper Towels and cleaning products. 

Honored Contributor
@fortune Big Lots has had ample supplies of it for weeks. Both name brands and Big Lots brand which is cheaper but "comparable" to one of the name brands (can't remember which one now, I think Cottonelle).

Now should I repeat this answer for each one of your several question marks in your title?
Respected Contributor

I have used Walmart 2 day delivery and have received both Toilet Paper and Paper towels. I still can't find wipes. I usually look at Walmart in the AM and they have had it.