Respected Contributor

I'm at my wits end!!  Can't find any toilet paper.  I am able to access it on Ebay--at awful prices--and when I get to check out, the site won't let me check out.  I'm going to get it delivered.  No grocery store trips for me!

HELP!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
I just looked at Walmart dot com. Looks like they have two day delivery now when I previously saw it was sold out and/or pick up only. Maybe check there?
Honored Contributor

@fortune    I don't understand why you can't get it at a store.  For the past month, every time I've done a Walmart pick-up order, I've had my choice of several different brands.  I now have 2. 12-packs in my larder.  Others have reported seeing good supplies at Target and other grocers.  The shortage seems to be over.  Walmart will deliver groceries but there's a minimum of something like $30., I think.  I just pick up my grocery orders.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Aww.  I saw they had it at the grocery store last time I went.  Can you do curbside pickup?  Some grocery stores offer delivery as well.

The store I go to has an hour on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for people who are older and/or have chronic illness.  So that is when I went.  Maybe your store has something like that?  Can check the website or call.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

We still don't have t.p. in my small town.  Finally solved my problem:  96 rolls for under $70 delivered unless than a week!  Quill dot com will fix you up!

Trusted Contributor

You can check amazon about midnight and eventually some will show up and I mean the good kind!!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

I have been getting toilet paper and paper towels delivered from Costco but I just checked they are no longer available online.  

Respected Contributor

I was just on the Dollar General website & 8 brands of toilet paper are available to purchase online in my zip code...check your zip code too. Good Luck @fortune.

Honored Contributor

baltimore area and i have trouble finding it in regular grocery stores and in sams club. last week i did score a big pack of paper towels and sams club and boy did they go fast. if my daughter goes out and finds some she gets me as big of a package that they have. i have a "comfortable amount." when it begins to get low i put out a warning message to my daughter.....if she sees any just buy it. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I used Instacart today and Costco had toilet paper.  First time Out of 4 Instacart orders I was able to get it.  My granddaughter was able to get me a 12 pack of charmin, or something like that at CVS last week.  I am feeling TP secure now