Honored Contributor

Who would you like to see take Matt Lauer’s seat on the Today Show?

Honored Contributor

Re: TODAY SHOW’S REPLACEMENT

There is already a discussion on this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was the other thread on this subject closed?  

ETA:  I just brought it up for you to read, @Shanus.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

There is already a discussion on this.

@goldensrbest  Thanks...was unaware.

Honored Contributor

I don't want a replacement, I want Matt back and have let NBC know. 

Respected Contributor

Rarely watch the Today show anymore  -  never fond of Matt Lauer and really don't care for Savannah Guthrie.  I'd love to see a really interesting male host again. Already enough women on the show. and who needs another Talk or View?    But please, no more Katie and  DEFINITELY NO MEGAN.   I really like Hoda - she was an anchor here for a while locallly I would like to see her replace Savannah, but would prefer another guy in Matt's place. A true journalist.  Sorry for Matt's family. It's bad enough any time of year, but more sad for their holidays. 

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Rarely watch the Today show anymore  -  never fond of Matt Lauer and really don't care for Savannah Guthrie.  I'd love to see a really interesting male host again. Already enough women on the show. and who needs another Talk or View?    But please, no more Katie and  DEFINITELY NO MEGAN.   I really like Hoda - she was an anchor here for a while locallly I would like to see her replace Savannah, but would prefer another guy in Matt's place. A true journalist.  Sorry for Matt's family. It's bad enough any time of year, but more sad for their holidays. 

You might like Craig Melvin, @Perkup.  Supposedly he’s in talks with the network.

Respected Contributor

Who is Craig Melvin???   (Sent from under my rock)

Honored Contributor

I like Lester Holt who was in Chicago for years before promoting to New York.  Someone on this forum said that the day time slot would be a demotion.  I say, it depends on what NBC offers him.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength