Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 😂😂 Soul sisters think alike!😉 I would suggest checking to see if they have free returns, or if you are able to return them to your local Walmart if necessary, so that your risk is minimal. That way, you'll be able to "test drive" each if necessary.😁

Good luck dear friend!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Good thinking, Walmart usually is very good and easy when it comes to returns, I'll check it out.

I was wondering if you made a decision regarding your desk chair dilemma, and if so, which of them influenced your purchase.🤔

I'm looking forward to your response.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...I got involved in a few other things and completely forgot about the chair.  I am still leaning toward the Clatina and there is no problem with a return.    I have to keep in mind that the chair will have been put together and I wouldn't be able to put it in  a car to take it back to the store.  I will have to call to find out if they will pick it up to take it back.   I remember when my life was simple and easy, a very long time ago of course, but I sure wish I could have that back, seems as though everything has a "what if" attached to it.  Or is  it just me?

It is not just you.😊 I would love to go back to a simpler time, with the life knowledge I have now.

I am hoping you find a favorable resolution, because I know how important a COMFORTABLE chair is for you now.🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖