Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  I knew when I saw the title of this thread, I would at least have a chuckle or two.😀

My funny bone was tickled so hard; I CANNOT stop laughing.!!!😂😂🤣🤣😂-- WHEW!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...I got real lucky when I came across this batch. 

If you have time here are the chairs...

1) basy by HON VL220 series mid-back task $137.77

2) Clatina Ergonomic High mesh swivel desk chair shipped by moxygen $139.99

Walmart.  Good Night dear friend...

@Lindsays Grandma  I just checked the specs, and those are excellent choices! The basyx by HON looks to be the most comfortable, because of the extra padding, but the Clatina's swivel design makes it an attractive choice as well.🤔

Now I am very curious to see which of these attractive seats won your favor. Drum rolllllll! I'll disclose my favorite, after the big reveal.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TIME TO LAUGH

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  I knew when I saw the title of this thread, I would at least have a chuckle or two.😀

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@Lindsays Grandma  I just checked the specs, and those are excellent choices! The basyx by HON looks to be the most comfortable, because of the extra padding, but the Clatina's swivel design makes it an attractive choice as well.🤔

Now I am very curious to see which of these attractive seats won your favor. Drum rolllllll! I'll disclose my favorite, after the big reveal.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   The Hon chair was the one I saw first and was ready to order until I saw the second one, I was hoping you would tell me which was the better of the two. Smiley Very Happy  I keep hesitating because I don't want to make a mistake and then wish I had chosen the one over the other.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Lindsays Grandma!

So many of these sayings ring true and I can relate.  As the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine and I thank you for your gift of laughter!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ....You are supposed to disclose your favorite before I ORDER one . Smiley Wink

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma Hmmm...🤔 I just  took a closer look at the chairs, and read the reviews carefully. The HON chair has several glowing reviews as part of a promotion, which is certainly cause for pause, but I am inclined to think it is a decent chair based on the other reviews. Several mention that the cushion could be more comfortable, but overall it is a decent chair for the price.👍👍 

The CLATINA has a review that mentions it not being suitable for short people, and offers an explanation as to why. I like that it touts adjustable height arm rest LUMBAR support. That stood out as something I would strongly consider.😊

Initially, I was leaning towards the HON chair, but now think I like CLATINA better, though It appears that EACH chair is a safe bet. I cannot wait to find out which you choose.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma Hmmm...🤔 I just  took a closer look at the chairs, and read the reviews carefully. The HON chair has several glowing reviews as part of a promotion, which is certainly cause for pause, but I am inclined to think it is a decent chair based on the other reviews. Several mention that the cushion could be more comfortable, but overall it is a decent chair for the price.👍👍 

The CLATINA has a review that mentions it not being suitable for short people, and offers an explanation as to why. I like that it touts adjustable height arm rest LUMBAR support. That stood out as something I would strongly consider.😊

Initially, I was leaning towards the HON chair, but now think I like CLATINA better, though It appears that EACH chair is a safe bet. I cannot wait to find out which you choose.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Okay, this thinking alike has to stop...can you believe that I too started to lean more toward the Clatina?  Smiley Happy  I truly have to make a decision or I can go back and forth for weeks on end which gets me absolutely no where. Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 😂😂 Soul sisters think alike!😉 I would suggest checking to see if they have free returns, or if you are able to return them to your local Walmart if necessary, so that your risk is minimal. That way, you'll be able to "test drive" each if necessary.😁

Good luck dear friend!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 😂😂 Soul sisters think alike!😉 I would suggest checking to see if they have free returns, or if you are able to return them to your local Walmart if necessary, so that your risk is minimal. That way, you'll be able to "test drive" each if necessary.😁

Good luck dear friend!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Good thinking, Walmart usually is very good and easy when it comes to returns, I'll check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

Good luck dear friend!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Good thinking, Walmart usually is very good and easy when it comes to returns, I'll check it out.

I was wondering if you made a decision regarding your desk chair dilemma, and if so, which of them influenced your purchase.🤔

I'm looking forward to your response.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

Good luck dear friend!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I was wondering if you made a decision regarding your desk chair dilemma, and if so, which of them influenced your purchase.🤔

I'm looking forward to your response.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...I got involved in a few other things and completely forgot about the chair.  I am still leaning toward the Clatina and there is no problem with a return.    I have to keep in mind that the chair will have been put together and I wouldn't be able to put it in  a car to take it back to the store.  I will have to call to find out if they will pick it up to take it back.   I remember when my life was simple and easy, a very long time ago of course, but I sure wish I could have that back, seems as though everything has a "what if" attached to it.  Or is  it just me?