Esteemed Contributor

Sorry folks, this is not a joke, however on these dates it always makes me laugh.  My birthday is on the 4th of May and my sister's is on the 14 of June.Woman Happy

So between May 4th and June 14th we are the same age.  We are considered to be twins due to the the closeness of our birthdays. Woman Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: THIS ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH

Uh Oh!!!    Did you have to have a joint party.....and SHARE THE CAKE????    

I knew a family back in Chicago......where the kids' birthdays were a couple days apart.......and DURING CHRISTMAS WEEK.     They felt "cheated"............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No joke expected!

I'm a Cougar between July 31 and March 12, then I become (briefly) a demure lady who is the same age as her spouse.

As I'm sure we all know, you and your sister USED to be referred to as "***** Twins", and I know the term, as non-PC as it may be, because I'M PROUDLY *****😉!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Honored Contributor

My 2 children who are only a year apart, were often thought to be twins. We had them in a double stroller which didn't help. Many people asked, "Are they twins?"

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 2 children the same age from May 10 - June 30!          That's 10 months, 10 days apart!

Never an issue.  Boy is older, girl was "bitty baby."

Trusted Contributor

We also have two children exactly 10 months apart. Our son was adopted and our daughter was born exactly ten months later. When they were small sometimes I would have fun with strangers who asked about their ages on the two months out of the year when they were the same age. Sometimes I would end up telling them the truth and sometimes I would just leave them wondering depending on whether or not I was feeling mischievous that particular day. 

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Uh Oh!!!    Did you have to have a joint party.....and SHARE THE CAKE????    

I knew a family back in Chicago......where the kids' birthdays were a couple days apart.......and DURING CHRISTMAS WEEK.     They felt "cheated"............

@Desertdi    Never shared birthday parties, mine was mine and hers was hers. Woman Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Every time my mother in law had a baby she'd be pregnant again by her 6 week checkup. My husband and his siblings are all a year or less apart.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 ...I guess back in the day they forgot how to count. Smiley Very Happy  Out of curiosity, how many children did they have?  And here I thought my parents messed up, it appears quite a few did.

Respected Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Lindsays Grandma, today must be your birthday!!!  Have a great day!

My birthday is only two weeks apart from my DH's.  LOL!