Valued Contributor

What has happened to her? she used to do the lunchtime hours. i have not seen her in a while??  Hope all is well.

Honored Contributor

Seems like every time I turn on Q2 during the day, Rachel is on.  She demonstrated a piece of exercise equipment one day this week that went on for hours.  I sincerely hope they were replaying a tape, otherwise the poor lady would have been exhausted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: THE HOST RACHEL BOESING

[ Edited ]

@so so, she is on QVC2 ALOT.  That is where I see her.  She is alive and well and doing a great job. Same with Nancy H...she is on QVC2 alot as well.  THey need to bring these ladies back over to main station.  I think they all do their turn on the other channel. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@so so  She's on all the time, usually on QVC2.  Saw her multiple times this week when I was checking to see what was on.  I think she and Nancy, also primarily on Q2, do a fine job right where they are, on Q2.

Honored Contributor

She presented the TSV at midnight.  She does most of her shows now on Q2.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It always amazes me how fashions I was interested in ordering fit her beautifully and I wear petites which qvc seldom offers.  So one can easily see the disconnect, how it's just not possible for one garment to fit all though qvc likes to say it will. 

Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmomRachel has a beautiful figure and looks better in clothes than most of the models.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment