Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I finally registered, looks very professional.  Thanks to all that put there time and talent into this site.  I could have never done this myself.  Congratulations!!  Awesome job!!

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg 

I was in panic mode when i read yesterday about Q shutting boards down Nov.4th.

But "you "created a new home for our group   that celebrates  the memory of our dear friend . "preds " here in the community'

Thanking you and your friends for your prompt action for giving us a new home that we are moving into!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Mellyg   I concur with all the other posters.... Thank you so much for this undertaking.  It looks great!

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you! ❤️

Honored Contributor

YR.jpg

Thank you to everyone involved!  I am looking forward to it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

RedRBHThankYou-vi.gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Mellyg!❤️❤️❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thanks for helping the Q's posters.

Will you be adding the following sub-forums in addition to keeping 'General Discussion'?

*Among Friends

*Community Chat

Esteemed Contributor

Engineer Builds Backyard Squirrel Obstacle Course, Video Goes Viral: A  Psalm That Leads to 'Unhurried Serenity and Peace and Power' | CBN.com

Thank you, @Mellyg for all of your hard work. 💜💐💜

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Oh my goodness, I'm overwhelmed with all of the wonderful thoughts. However, I MUST give credit where credit is due. It was not anywhere near a solo mission (that wouldn't have been pretty). 

The past few days proves that a group of women on a mission is not a thing to be underestimated 💕